My dream job

Hello everyone! Today I will tell you about my dream job.
I have always wanted to be a teacher, as you should know a indoor job. Being a teacher does not usually involve traveling frequently but in spite of that I thought that I would even like to work in a rural school in the north or south of Chile and that would involve moving from my hometown, Santiago.
I have always been attracted to the idea of working with children, it is something that I would love to do but I have many contradictions regarding the school system :(
I'm not sure about the salary (I haven't thought about that yet) but really with being able to live in peace would be happy and that means for me: have money to pay for a house or apartment, health and food.
As I am a student of plastic arts, I would like to teach from that discipline. Maybe holding workshops for children where they could create, think and talk horizontally in respect. I would love to work with them outside the adult-centric vision of how capable and thoughtful they can be.
I think it is important to mention that in my family there are teachers so the interest in this topic is given by that influences.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gaga was here